Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No excuse.

So.. another week passes with no updates. Sad. Especially for my lack of a job and all. Its not like I'm putting in 40 hours somewhere.

I guess I haven't really had much to reflect upon recently. That could be the reason for the weekly updates. I'm sure some of you problee load the page and close it due to nothing new. And I'm sure those same people will eventually quit visting due to being disappointed with my lack of keeping the world up to date on my happenings. Hang in there is all I've got to say.

Got to drive the fast car last Friday. 25 pounds of boost and 110 leaded fuel in the tank. I totally forgot how fast this thing is. There were some points during a run, I'd be somewhat afraid. Coool!! This is what I like. I don't know if I can sell it now. Its too much fun.

Was going to take said car to the drag strip up in Indy on Tuesday, but that fell thru due to rain. So I went up to bw3s on the southside of Indy and hung out with some fellow gear heads for burgers and beer. Three mustang guys who were cool and into speed such as myself. I need to move up there and ditch this dead town.

There's this little blonde gal who works at my local watering hole. Cute gal who is always ready to join in conversation. I find that very cool. I noticed she was out at the IHOP late Friday nite when I was out with the local gear heads. First time I've seen her in street clothes. I'm going to have to continue to chat with her and make small talk so I can get a feel for her. I'll have to drop the Gearge Costanza line, "I'm unemployed, and live with my parents." We'll see where it goes from there.

I hope everyone has a killer weekend. I know I will. Got to meet friends on friday, and I'll problee hang with Donnie and Brad to see what kind of debauchery we can get into.

Nitenite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home