Monday, June 20, 2005

Its been.. one week and haven't blogged...

Wow.. a week. I'm Geneish in doing that.

Well.. where do I start. Oh.. I played golf ALLLL last week. 4 times in fact. Didn't work out except for Monday, and it didn't bother me at all since I was out on the links. I'm going to try and not let that happen again as I feel it's best for me to keep at the routine. I did however get back into the swing of things today. I felt stronger as the bench press didn't seem as tough this time around. Maybe its due to me giving my body a rest and not doing it 3 times a week.

So I had a friend that in a drink off with a chick. Jay and Jessie. Jessie works with Jay out at the local air base. Both are cool people. I hang out with Jay around once a week.. sometimes more. He wanted me there to watch the amazing feat, and to also drive him home. I show up at 430, and the drinking begins.

Here are the rules..
1 drink must be completed every 30 minutes.
Only the bartender can call off the drink off.
Looser wears a sign of the winner's choice during drill weekend.

I think they go untill about 830 or 9. Which is quite a bit, since they were drinking a beverage that has no non alcoholic beverage in it. I don't knwo what it really is.. we just call it jay's drink. The next to last drink that Jessie had, she had like 5 minutes to down the entire thing. She gets it done and suprises me and rest of the people checking this thing out. They're about 25 minutes into theire last drink and jay calls it quits. Then proceeds to head to the bathroom. You know whats coming.... all over the floor. And I've got a weak stomach for that stuff. I'm going get one of the guys that's helping out there to get me a mop and bucket and I get to cleaning. Meanwhile, Jay is wheeled outside on a chair where he hangs out for an hour. Jess I think goes to do her own thing in the bathrrom and is out of commision for about 45 minutes before she's seen again. Jess and I have a little kissing session during the night as well. She's a red head that could be a lot of fun. I may try and pursue that a little bit to see what comes of it.

Saturday nite was a wedding for Marc and Kristen. Kristen is still somewhat active in her sorority in school so a lot of her friends from that were there. I met up with a few of them and made out with one thru the night. One of the girls there was trying to fix us up, and told me to just start making out with her. I'm a shy guy when it comes down to it so this is totally uncharacteristic of me. I guess I elevated my game that day. I had ot pull back was the weird thing. I guess she throughly enjoyed it from what I was told after wards. ALtho the blonde tammy was a little hottie.. altho she had this almost elitist attitude with her, which made her sorta unsavory. I think it may have been cuase a guy who was annoying was hitting on her. Oddly enogh, when I hung out with them later in the night, she was talking to a guy of mexican decent. And I'm not talking one of his parent's were mexican, i think he was FOB. If you can say there's a boat in this situation.

I'll try to keep hte spelling erros to a minimium as someone called me out on it. I don't see a spell check, and I ain't gonna cut and paste this into word. If I miss some.. sorry. I try to catch them, but ya know. I'm doing this on the laptop.. so i problee missed some keys or whatever.

I'll try and update more often for my adoring fan. Since I know they are hung on every word. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene said...

LOL, "Geneish", nice...I should be flattered, right?

FOB...that's the first time I've heard it used in reference to a non-asian person, too funny.

So when are you coming out for a visit, mofo? I've got the beer and hotties lined up!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home