Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ehhh...

I worked out (lifting) for the first time in about 2 weeks on wednesday. I did a complete workout since usually I'll skip the situps. Side bends, bench, deads, lat raises, squats. 3x10 of everything. Usualy takes me a bit over an hour to do. I don't thing its supposed to take that long, but I do 9 excescises total. I don't think I can speed it up much without sacrificing the weight. I need to step it up on the cardio tho. I've not been doing any for a while, and its going to hurt me when i do start back in on it.

Me and my buddy George put our other buddie's grill together today. Its a middle of the road weber with stainless cooking grates and stainless flavoriter bars. Its a nice piece and it should easily last him 10+ years. He better apprciate it since i sliced my friggen finger wide open on it.

I've got this thing about watching MTV cribs. Of of right now.. I've spent 28 minutes on this post. The Cribs man.. the Cribs will suck ya in every time.

I'm looking forward to going out tomorrow nite and having some drinks with friends. I'll need to call Sam since he called me last weekend and I was doing the wedding thing. So I owe him a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home