Thursday, May 12, 2005

firstly...

First post... kinda weird. Friend put me up to it. Of course.. isn't that how must things are done. your friends telling you to do something.. or challenging you to do something. Thanks Sass. Appreciate it. As if I don't have enough things going on in my life right now. Ehh.. maybe it'll help me score chicks. Suuure.

So I went on a hunting spree today armed with wasp spray. We've got this foaming crap that you've gotta be pretty exact with. I don't dig it. I did get one bumblebee who was like 2 inches long. I get all freaked out from these types of flying and stinging creatures. Not sure why. I'll run from the lil bastards or jump around and swat at them if they fly near me. I get wigged out when i hear the low hum from their wings. Man.. i hate that.

I also started building a motor today. Put the crank in the block with teh bearings and all. Shouldn't be too far from being done. Now if I can just get the motivation to do more to it.

i had a recruiter call me like four times today. George Harvery from fayetteville NC. I like talking to him.. seems like a pretty funny character. I should call him tomorrow as an engineering manager wants to talk to me from a company that is on Forbe's top 200 places to work. Apparently.. a VERY good company. Not sure that i'm qualified for the spot tho. That seems to be the problem with not have and engineering degree, and looking for jobs in the engineering field. Ehh. Whatever.

I'm livin' on the state's money now. The "state" is going on vacation to Atlantic City to visit with a couple close friends. It'll be a good time for sure. maybe I'll use the state's money o make a little of my own. That'd be nice if I could fun my trip. The room and our food for saturday nite is paid in full, so not a big deal there. If I could make enough to pay for my $185 place ticket, and $20 parking, and we'll say.. $40 in food for the weekend. I'll be friggen stoked. Thats really not outside the realm of possibilities as the last time I was there, I made $100 turn into $375. I'll be stoked if I can get my ticket paid for honestly. Err.. I'll be stoked if I get to hang out with my friends. Thats REALLY what this trip is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home