Friday, May 27, 2005

well well well

No big parties for me to attend. I figured the wedding group would be all amped to go out and riase some hell. This is not the case. Everyone is suuuuper busy with everything going on and thus has no time for dancing and drinks and stuff. Oh well. My wedding will be sooo different. I'll be the one wanting to run around with my bride to be dancing and having a good ole time with all of my friends and all of her friends. I think that's how a wedding should be.. a joyous occasion with friends the days before, and with friends and family the night of. maybe I'm wrong.. thats how I feel tho. :)

I bought a new stock radio from ebay. I hope it works forever in the car. The current one will not play CD's anymore.. and it pissed me off one night. So.. like a horse with a broken leg, I put it down. I gave it a jab and busted the LCD. A bit of aggression perhaps? One of my pet peeves is having stuff that doesn't work correctly. If I have something that plays CDs, it should play CDs. Not fourty-seven percent of the time, all the time. Bottomline.

I wrote a toast to my friend Clay for his reception. I figured it would be harder than it was.. but I just wrote about history. How they met.. how she's stealing him away from me.. how sorry I am for getting him into this predicament. I wonder if I'll make it thru the ceremony and toast without shedding a tear or two. Hopefully I can.. gotta focus man focus. Focus on that bridesmaid that I'm supposed to hookup with. ;) Ahh well.. it shows I have heart and character.. or am a big sap. One of the two.

Problee won't have another update until sunday since I'm doing the wedding gig friday nite and Saturday. thats fine.. Gene hasn't had an update for a while either. Since he had a good hair day actualy. Nor has my friend Christy who got me into the blogging lifestyle. She's at christycasassa.blogspot.com. Check her out. just don't expect updates. I'm suuure she'll appreciate my mention of her here.

Caio kids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apline...

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home