Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Daily Dose.

I gotta hair cut Tuesday evening. All the chicks there are hawwwwt. Oh so hot. Fire. Lava. Like the sun, yoh. Yummy. Amy does me up right on the hair. I think I entertain her, and little did I konw.. others around there. I was telling her a story about my adventures in AC while she's shampooing me up. I get comments from 3 differente people regarding my story. I told Amy that I'm going to start charging for the entertainment since I'm such a big draw. Amy bought a house.. she's stoked about it. :) I'm happy for her. Dee is the girl up front. She likes to go out and have drink.. lots of drinks. I like how she rolls.

Wednesday I had an interview at Bemis for a project Engineer Position. i think they are going to try and pigeon hole me into a CAD spot with them. I'd rather NOT do that.. since CAD stuff is kinda boring. i'd rather be makign changes and improving things. Oh well.. at least its a foot in the door. Gary Brown, and old Cummins guy I'd talk with when I was in school is now their HR director. i recognized him, and he recognized me. Hopefully that'll help me out. We'll see.

Should a job not come up.. I've gotta go back to school. The likely choice would be engineering.. but math man. ugh. I'm bad at math. I should really study up on my stuff now since I've got time. I've also had thoughts of going into law school. Everyone thinks that its hard.. but there are SOOOO many lawyers. Its can't be THAT tough. Likely lots of reading.. maybe I'll have a hard time at getting in. Who knows. I guess I'm at a point where I don't know what to do with my life. i'm a car nut.. so doing something with that would be cool. I've got a fiornd out in SoCal that told me if I come out there.. he'll put me to work. He's well connected in that car scene out there and knows lots of people. i'd LOVE that job. Modifiying cars for a living. Altho mechanics are typically old and worn down. When's the last time you've seen a 50 year old mechanic that looked like he was 50. Usually they look much older. maybe it'd be a job to get me some income, and help me get back on my feet. That'd also put me in a LARGE metropolitian area in order to find another job. I think Aiden would be cool if I would do that. It'd just be hard getting my crap out there. Altho I could do it. And I bet I'd have a blast doing it too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gene said...

d00d! Kick ass! we'll see if your traffic picks up any over time, I'm going to go ahead and link you, if that's cool.

Call that recuiter you mentioned! Land the job and move to Fayetteville, it's only a couple hours from Charlotte...I think it might be getting close to time to rebuild the motor in the GS, and I could use someone who actually knows what they're doing...heck, we could room together...plenty of southern hunnies out here, too.

Seriously though, you need to come hang in the CLT now since you're not doing anything...I'll show you around and intorduce you the the folks I've been hanging with lately, great bunch... CLT is up-and-coming as far as metro areas go, and with all the race stuff going on around here, I'm sure there's shit for a car guy like yourself to get into...

Loved the AC entry, BTW...makes me wish that it hasn't been over a year since I've been out gambling...

2:02 AM  
Blogger Alan J said...

Hmm. that would be cool to hang out for a week or so. Feel it out.. see if there are any jobs that I'd be a player for.

Go ahead and link away my friend. the more readers the better I guess. My "stock" will go up or whatever that thing was. :)

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte - I have an opportunity to spend a few days out there. I delegated it, but could reassign. Hmm...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home