Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Day Before Tomorrow...

Its day 2. Sass is all over about this. She's really diggin it.

I'm leaving for Philly in about 9 hours. In fact.. i leave Inyd at 6:45. So I plan to arrive at the airport at 6. I've already checked in, and baggage will be no big deal as northwest has a kiosk that I can check it at. Then send it thru the scanners. I think it took me like 30 minutes from ariving at the airport to being ready to get on the flight. Some people give it like 2 hours or something crazy like that. i've found that if you're in line for security, and you're plane is ready to leave.. they'll push you thru security.

I played golf today.. shot a 44. First time this year seeing the back 9 at oak ridge. I think thats 2 strokes better than my best game last year. I really should start playing 2 to 3 times a week. See if I can get that to sink under 40 for a round. i like palying golf with dad. It makes me happy to spend some time with him. I know soon, I'll have a job far away and I won't be able to do that, so I'm living it up right now. Too bad mother can't join us as we go early to beat the crowd. I think I shot better at oak ridge, which is a harder course, than I did at Mark's par 3. Weird, eh?

Went to Terre haute to get some assembly lube from my buddy Stroot. I want one of those nifty ALpine navigation systems with the touch screen. I think I'll have one soon. I'll ebay that sucker and get it for 6 or 700 less than street price. Maybe if I score big in Atlantic City this weekend (from Philly to AC.. see above) I'll have one sonner than I think. I'm taking 400, and plan to gamble 300 of that. I'll let you know how I do.

Oh.. had a good salad over at bw3's. That along with a coor's light. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home