Friday, May 20, 2005

Bit-O-Honey is yummy for my tummy.

I hate titles. i think from hence forth, I'm going to pick an item and make it my title. Creativity is lacking on this end.

Just looked up how long it would take me to drive to SoCal. 2004 miles and 30 hours and 3 minutes. Wonder how long it would really take me. i'd be rockin the land cruiser so I'd likely only drive 73 or so miles an hour. I'd like to do 80, but MPG seems to suffer. I'm sure I'd be able to give it a good look to see what the best mpg is. I bet it'd be right at the speed limit. Top gear.. low RPMs.. lesser coeffient of drag as well. Hmmm.

Interleage play started today as well for the MLB guys. I think this will be the first time I've gotten a chance to watch a televised Red Sox game this year. Starts at 6pm on TBS. :) I'm stoked.

I didn't work out today either. I guess I'll have to do it tomorrow during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home