Tuesday, May 24, 2005

T minus 1 day and counting...

Untill I start down a road of utter drunkeness for the next four days. Wednesday, beers at his house.. thursday nite out with the wedding party for clubin.. friday Carb day in indy.. friday nite rehersal dinner.. saturday.. the event takes place. Then you know saturday nite will be big. I wonder if there is a beer only diet out there. Thats what I need to invent. I'm sure it'd be a huuuge seller.

Played golf monday at Rolling Meadoes Golf Course between Spencer and Elletsville on IN46. That wore me out. Not knowing a course and not having the ability of putting the ball where I want it spells disaster. I think I lost more balls there in that one day, than I have all last year. At least it was close. Very tight fairways, and lots of tall grass to hide your balls. I quite keeping score it was sooo bad. And bad is 60s on the front nine. Horrible.. absolutely horrible. I think it'd be better if I played it again and it the wind wasn't gusting to 40 some mph. Bad combination.

I need a new CD player in teh truck. I want a Navigation deal.. but don't wanna pay for it. As is everything that I want. I think I'm going to ebay a used stock radio and run with that. maybe it'll give me 3 or 4 years of trouble free play. Toyota makes crap CD players for some reason. not sure why. They are from Fujistu Ten.. same people who make Eclipse. Maybe they spend more time and money on their name branded items.

I like that BK commercial with Darth Vader. The one where vadar knocks on a guys door who just won the mil in some BK contest. Vadar proclaims that he is the guys father. Guy shoots back.. no your not. Vadar retors.. I am you uncle. Guy shuts door in vadar's face. Funny stuff.

I haven't called a recruiter in a week. I need to call a few of them back tomorrow and let them I'm not interested in these trailer industry jobs they are trying to set me up with. A friend who has friends in this industry at different companies tells me its all the same no matter where you go. All his friends say the same stuff. I'd rather NOT jump into a rats nest like I was in before. Oh well.. CLT is calling my name. At least Gene said it was. :) We'd have a blast together. Wonder what I could do to make some coin down there? I'll have to take a look at Charlotte's industry to see whats up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home