Monday, May 23, 2005

Ze Veekend.

So my buddy Jim messages me.. and tells me that he found a buyer for my turbokit on the car. Wow. This is a chance to sell a big part of this car for a decent amount of buckage. Only problem is.. I dunno if i want to. I'm such a damn idiot. i should sell.. and never look back. Something is pushing me to keep the heep and make it faster. I'm a damn idiot. I'm putting together a motor for it right now and am interested in how it will run with the improvements of bigger valves and slightly bigger pistons. it was already a strong running, so it should be even better now. :)

My buddy Clay gets married next weekend. I'm the best man, so I've been looking up best man stuff. I've read some toats.. but thats weak sauce to copy something from the internet for a special occasion such as this. I'm going to have to spend some time on this. think up some things taht we've done in the past that were a little questionable in the law's eyes. Obviously, only if the statute of limitations has expired.

Still nothing on the job front. I just cranked out about 30 resumes on monster.. so I'll get some calls from those tomorrow. The reality is that I'm going to school in the fall to enroll in the engineering program at IUPUI. If thats something that I wanna do. Not really sure. That means selling the LC. :( Oh well.. good thing I've still got the car to fall back on. I'll also likely be moving there as well and working at some wanker job while I'm in school. Blah.
WTH am I gonna do when I grow up. Parent's think I'm crazy for thinking of moving to a large city and finding a job. Mother says that you can pick up a phone here just as well as you can pick up the phone there. I kinda think thats untrue. I think a company would be more apt to hire someone local, than to bring someone in from another location and pay their relocation costs. At least in a large metropolitain area, there are job. Unlike this small town of no opportunity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sell the LC and Supra and buy a Jeep! Good blogs d00d, funny stuff.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Alan J said...

Hmm... Davem. He's cool. :)

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speelcheeck?

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home