Thursday, September 15, 2005

schhoooool

this school stuff has got me beat down sumin' fierce. Yesterday, I got up at 630, on the road by 730 and at school by 840 or so. Left hte library at 920 to hit my 930 class. Class from 930 to 1050, then a quick lunch lasted until 1115 or so. THen its back to the library to study for a Economics quiz. At 1250 I leave to take that quiz and get out of class at 215. I, again, hit the library at 230, and am there untill 515 doing math homework.

I get home at 630, drop the books off, and head off to eat. I get to her house at 7, and we're on our way by 715. We eat, get back to her place and I hang out for 30 mins or so. I get home at 1045, and am alseep by 1130 or so.

I then wake up today at 530, and am likely going to be in the library until 5 or 6 tonight.

This shit has gotten me beat down. Many of my classes are 2nd year classes, so I've got to learn the 1st year stuff again since I've forgotten it. It blows.

Jim left me a note wondering where I've been. Now he knows. :)

Hi to everyone else who checks this from time to time. Sorry It hasn't been updated in a while.. but there just isn't enough time in the day. I think this driving sh!t is starting to get to me. That 2 hours I could have to do stuff.

Of well. Maybe I'll update this a bit more often... but I doubt it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you bloggin again! Keep it up!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home