Saturday, August 27, 2005

So I've been up at school (iupui.edu) and have notice TONS of fiiiine asses everywhere. I've noticed some not so fine.. but the fine far outweight the not so fine. I've alos noticed that the engineering building (at least on the 2nd floor) smells like body odor. Nice. What else is happening... oh.. we couldn't get into pfreak show (www.pfreakshow.com) tonight as it was full. Weird thing is.. its a bar that just charges cover at the door. Full is the word we got. So went to the Terminal and had beverages and conversation. I've had 2 chicks approach me and tell me that we had ot do shots and they knew who i was. I didn't know either of them. Weird. maybe just drunk and wanting to hook up. I should have with one one em.. but oh well.

I'm blogging from this chick's laptop, which Gene will greatly appreciate. He tells me I've created an entire geanra (spelling.. I'm at someone's crib c'mon) of bloggin. I need to do it more often. I dunno if it counts if its the same one.. but oh well. This is what you get Gene. I think she is taking a shower BTW. Yummy clean. ;)

I shoudl write tomorrow to give the people who are rading this some input on my end.

Homework suucks. I've got lots to do this weekend. I can't get into this I-learn thing that I've gotta submit homework thru by monday. No good on that.

I've also noticed that alot of people are toting laptops around. I see many of them in the wi-fi section of school. I also see a lot of people who lok like they are toting around luggage at hte airport. Its on rollers.. but its a backpack. How lazy is that. I'm sportin' a backapack from 97 or so. maybe it'll be 'in' as its old-school.

Driving an hour and ten sucks a big one. Frist day of class, I was like 45 miutes late. I didn't even bother as some Prof's get pissed when you you're late by that much. It took me 30 minuts to drive 2 miles or so. I've since found an alternatate route to school. Big props os Melissa Haviland found letting me in on this little secret. Love you and Clay lots. :) Clay more.. obviously. he my boy.

She's done with the shower she was taking.. lets see what happens......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Clay a dude? If so, I'll remember to stay very clear of you next time you're around.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://nxcxrkpt.com/tzbq/enxb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://giluxxmq.com/tljd/fsgp.html]Cool site[/url]

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://nxcxrkpt.com/tzbq/enxb.html | http://bzepldur.com/ykhn/yeif.html

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home