Friday, August 12, 2005

IUPUI

I guess its official.. I'm a Jaguar now. Today I spend the late morning at IUPUI singing up for classes. I have some math class, a CAD class, chemistry and economics. Hopefully, I can kick the ADD stuff and focus on what I've got going. Shouldn't be too hard as I've got drive to do this, and that is most of it for me. As it is for others I'm sure.

I didn't see many chicks out there today. I saw some, but nothing to really mention. I'm sure that will change with time.

I received parts from the toyota contact for the Ohio supra group. He's never let me down in the past 4 or 5 years I've been ordering stuff, but he got me the wrong stuff this time around. He got me flex plate bolts for mounting up a torque converter. Problem is, I don't have one of those in the car. What I was after was pressure plate bolts. Oh well. He's doing well for me so far. I think I'm going to start giving him part numbers to make things on his end a bit easier and to make sure I'm getting what I'm after.

I need to go thru all my toyota crap, and see if there is anything else I'm going to need before submitting this final order. So I'll be up in the top of the garage going thru boxes of parts trying to find everything I need.

Weird.. my wireless keeps going in and out for whatever reason. I'm suuuure this post will not make it and it'll piss me off when it doesn't. Time to initiate those ever so popular ctrl+a followed by crtl+c and finaly a crtl+v into wordpad. I think Gene touched on this recently.

I hope to blog from another chick's pad this weekend. Only time will tell.

I hope to have some good stories about our excursions this weekend. I'll fill you all in, as I always do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan, You're a stud so blog from her panties dude! Keep it real...

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alan, long time no talk. This is Ben. I googled me name, as i frequently do cause i'm so vein, and i got a hit on this site.... I didn't make it to any supra meets this year except the Toronto one. hoping i can get back in the swing of things in '08!

Mebbe you and i go hit up sume of those terra-haut gurls next summer, yummmy, lol.....

Get out of school and back in the real world, you bum! you can do it, it's not that hard, lol.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home