Saturday, August 06, 2005

Precusor to a fabulous weekend?

I guess this is going to continue my post from a friend's place last nite (early this morning).

Started the night off at Sears trying to get my torque wrench fixed. I knew it was going to cost me, but wasn't sure how much. I'm told to take it back to customer care, and they'll help me out with it. I head back thru the swinging double doors marked 'employees only' and coem to an attractive girl who helps me out. As I'm leaving, I hear my name called, and spin around to find Sara(h) standing in front of me. She informs me that our friend Matt is coming into town and that we should all hang out. I'm game and tell her to get ahold of me should plans materialize.

I hit up the outbakc for grub with another group of friends. Good eats and good conversation as always. Durring dinner, matt calls and tells me to meet him at the loca lwatering hole and we'll find something to do from there.

We have a drink or two and head out to meet Sara(h) and some of her friends. We instantly all hit it off and conversation flows like the beers being served at the bar. The girl want to dance and I'm interested in gettin gijjy wit it as well. We hit up the local dance bar. Not a club, just a bar with a dance floor. Sadly enough, a band is playing. http://www.richhardesty.com. He's been around, and a quick glance at his dates shows he's up in northern Indiana, Minneapolis, and out in SoCal at the end of the month. Quite the traveler.

Paige, one of Sara(h)'s friends, wants to leave and asks me and my buddy to hang out with her and her roomate at their place. Paige is a very attractive, early 20s chick who's one of the most bubbly people I've met in a long time. Nothing but good vibes from her. We kinda got into deep conversation for people who've known each other for only a few hours. She seems to have been thru a lot in her life, and is looking to make an impression in the teaching profession. It was nice to chat with someone who has such a drive for what they want to do. Thanks for the conversation, Paige. It was stimulating to say the least. I would look forward to hanging out with her again.

That was Friday. I'm heading to Indy tonight to hang out at the Slippery Noodle which is Indiana's oldest bar. Very near the downtown area. Should be a good time. I'll deffinately have some input for you, the reader, later tonight. Or early in the morning as it typically goes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gene said...

Dude! Sweet! Way to post from chicks houses, this could be the start of a whole subgenre. Weird about the Rich Hardesty thing though, I seem to remember someone from my past (like a friend of a friend or some shit) was super into him and used to go see him play all the time...no clue who it was though, or if she was hot.

Did you get digits from the Sears chick? Inquiring minds!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog account thing so I'm using Alan's...

Title: bASS aCKWARDS

So six fuckin' years later, 4 or more motor changes later, I finally buy my own engine hoist AND finish cleaning the engine compartment. Time to go for a drive I think.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Alan J said...

I think thats the goal.. blog from a chick's pad. I wish I had pictures as she was an extremely cute girl with a good head on her shoulders.

No digits from the sears chick. She did comment on my ass tho. I may have to stop in there sometime and chat with her again....

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you got an ass comment yet didn't go for the digits? Did she call you an ass? wtf?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Alan J said...

I got those digits last nite. maybe we'll hang out tonight..

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home