Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh ya.. a quick hi to Stephanie Gullett. A new reader of my lackluster journal. Hey Steph. She lives in North Carolina now. I used ot work with her at Workhorse Custom Chassis. We both have many friends there. Pam, Brad G, Wayne S, Rodney ?, Brad M, Duarte (Dwight) R, Chrissy ?, Dave B, Anton F, Louis S, and Richard VL. These may be more my friends that her's.. but they are some of the ones that I'd talk to on occasion.

Since I have posted twice today.. does that mean I can go for a few weeks without an update?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rodney, Duarte & Chrissy are all gone! Place has gone to hell since we left...hahaha

4:41 PM  
Blogger Gene said...

Hrm...where in NC? Time to hook a brutha UP! Any friend of AJ's and all that...

1:29 AM  
Blogger Gene said...

...that, or time to get your bitch ass down here, anyway...two friends (or former friends, anyway) in the Carolinas, life on the lake...what more reason do you need?! If you hurry, maybe I'll let you drive/beat-up my crap-ass 'cruiser...

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home