Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This blogging has become a chore more than a pleasure. Not sure why. Shouldn't be that way, I should want to convey my messages throughout the world.

I took off to Chicago for a Supra meet this weekend. It was good to get out of town, and put some faces with the screen name. I also took home $100 from the dyno competition since I was top power maker for the 3rd generation cars. i hit a bird on way up on I57. Pictures on my moblog. http://aljordan.textamerica.com

Since I'm selling the land cruiser, I'm going to miss the great stereo in it. Driving the car this entire weekend, I found myslef missing low frequency music. I'd listen to songs in the car that were missing parts of the song due to the small speakers. If I'm going to be driving the car for a long time, I'm going to stick a decent stereo system in there. I have no clue on this stuff tho. I figure it'll be a 4 channel amp and another amp powering a 10 sub. Nothing too big, not boomy, just clean low frequency repsonse is all I'm after.

I need ot get my butt on the phone with IUPUI as well. I've bene accepted and need to call thme to setup schedule and all that jazz. They want me to take some test crap, which I've taken 2 year ago, so maybe I cna get outta that stuff. Likely not, but I'll try. If not, I'll walk in and just fill in the blanks as it doesn't really get you anywhere. You can test out of a class, but you'll need to make up the hours somewhere. Might as well bomb the placement test, and get a easy class for the A. :)

I hurt today from working out yesterday. Not sure if its growing pains (if there is a such a thing) or me being 30, or me just being a little bitch and whining about it. I put up 160 for 5 reps after my 3 sets of 10 of 150. I guess since Feb 9th, I've went from 95 pounds to 160. I've not put on any weight aside from 5 pounds, but I now have a pair of jeans that I've got to be kind of carefull with or they'll fall down. I've also got calloused hands that I've 'worked hard' keeping noncalloused. Sedentary lifestyle will get you that.

Last nite we had out Monday night Margarrita night. This is the 3rd week in a row i think. Good time with some good people. We just keep growing and growing with people. One of these days, we're going to be 15 strong at some point. Out current high is 10.

I'm hitting the sack. I've done nothing all day, and I'm tired due to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home