Saturday, July 23, 2005

Slacker extraordinaire.

So.. ya. like 2 weeks.

Caught freak show at a redneck bar last nite. Good band.. but I've seen them so much I'm tired of them. maybe its the people tho. And the fact that every chick that is over 200 lbs likes to dance behind me and get up on me. Last nite, I had one take it as far as any of them have taken it. She actualy reached around me and gave hte junk a squeeze. Promptly after this, I called my friend Randi over and planted a kiss right on her. Something about a 115lb extremely cute brunette that chases off the tons-o-fun chicks. I'm not in the best of shape, but I am a regualr shaped buy. I'm not built, altho I've been working out fiarly hard since the end of Feb. I'm after someone who takes care of themselves. I guess I'm asking too much...

What else has happened.... oh. Interview at Cummins down in Columbus, Indiana. They are a diesel engine manufacturer. Doing everything from R&D to manufacturing. I didn't get the job, altho I'm wasn't too impressed with this place. Being an engineer for them would be nice, but a technician for them wouldn't be, which is what I was interviewed for. Techs work some 21 day schedule. 7 days on, 4 off, 6 on 4 off or something like that. They also work shifts. So there would be a good chance that I would be on some 2nd shift crap. I didn't go to school for 4 years to work a crappy shift like that.

I did apply to IUPUI this thursday. I've was accepted about 2 years ago, so I don't see why I wouldn't be accepted this time around as well. I'm going to go into engineering. Likely mechanical. I think I have to take 12 hours before I can actualy get into the school of engineering, so I apply as a graduate-non-degree status in order to fullfill that 12 hour minimium. Looking forward to it, altho I'm a bit worried about heading back into school after being out for so long. I just need to get into the swing of things, that's all.

I'm going to attempt to keep a good udate on my moblog since Gene mentioned it. Thanks for putting me under the gun, dude. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gene is one to talk.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice alan....I can't believe she actually grabbed your...um...junk!

too funny!
Steph

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dude is a champ!

Hi Steph and Alan, Brad G!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home