Monday, August 08, 2005

PBR.

So I visited my buddy Clay who i haven't seen in a good while last night. His beer on hand was Pabst Blue Ribbon. Ya.. PBR. He throws me one, and I figure, why not. I'll give it a chance. First thing I notice.. ohh it smells horrible. Like skunked beer. Not that I've ever had skunked beer before, but I would assume it smelled exactly like this stuff. Taste. Not too bad. It's a very light beer, so it right up my ally. Problem with it is you've got to drink it quick before it gets warm, or it is just isn't a pleasure to drink. The arora starts to catch up to it and makes the beer taste bad. The light beers from miller, coors, and bud don't do this. They don't taste as good when they are warm, but its still not too bad. A muuuch better aroma as well, be it ice cold or luke warm.

Haircut at 5:30 today, then some wal-mart shopping after that, then off to Margarita Monday's at Tumbleweed. I think this will be 4 weeks in a row we've done this. I'll try and take some pictures for the moblog tonight.

I need ot call IUPUI and get setup with an advisor for scheduling and get rolling on that. Tomorrow sounds like a good day to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home