Wednesday, August 31, 2005

jags.

This school stuff is kicking my butt. I'd sooo much rather go back into the workforce, but this will pay off big for me and get me going to where I want to go. At least I hope so.

I'm in the computer lab, and its 3:08 now. I need to hit up the math tutor for a little help with some stuff, then I can start the hour and 10 minute drive back home. I saw regular gas today for 2.99 a gallon and premium was 3.29. Insanity. I problee should have filled up last nite.

I jacked my shoulder up working out last wednesday. I was doing dumbell shoulder presses on a slightly declined bench. I didn't mean to, but I lifted to failure. The right side I got up okay, but the left side failed when the weight was about 1/2 way up. It then drops back behind me, with me still holding it. I heard some ripping and tearing sounds. Not good. I get to see the nurse about it tomorrow. I'm sure she'll have "rest it and come back in a week to see the doctor". Maybe she'll make me wear a sling for a bit. I don't want that around here at school. Such a PITA. I wanted to see the doctor, but he's out the rest of this week and all of next. So I'll likely pay the nurse, and then pay the doctor. Nice.. no insurance over here.

maybe I'll hit the blog again soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that blows. very easy to destroy a shoulder. don't bench or do anything chest/shoulder related until you get it checked out. then once you're in the clear build your shoulders up before you go after chest again. that's what I'm doing after tearing both pecs where they insert in to the upper arm and stressing the lateral deltoid on my right side.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf did both of you fall off the earth or something?

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big A!!!
Hang in there dude! Are you using the, "Can you tell me where the weight room is?" stuff on all of those school chicks? I bet you are! Study hard and do well so you can get a job back over here at WCC! You'll have to give me a shout out sometime, you know where I'm at!!
Brad

7:23 AM  
Blogger Alan J said...

I'm trying to find my log and pass for this blog. I'm suprised it's still around really.

alan

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home